The Kimberley is one of the last great wilderness areas left on our planet, and has been cared for for millennia by one of the world’s most ancient living cultures.
The Kimberley region is famous for its vast, pristine nature, intertwined with the world’s most ancient culture. The Kimberley boasts vibrant coral reefs, rugged gorges and boundless free-flowing rivers, enveloped in an ancient culture which deeply connects people to country and is home to some of the oldest living rock art on the planet.
The trip is a time for immersing yourself, listening and learning about the region, its people and their culture.
Love the Kimberley?
We are seeking active community members who are passionate about and interested in:
- Learning wisdom from Kimberley Traditional Custodians
- Sharing a unique experience with like-minded community leaders
- Documenting our journey to support active protection of the Kimberley
- Activating within your local community to stand up for protection of the Kimberley
If you're interested in protecting the Kimberley and would the opportunity to join us on an epic, week-long trip, please complete our expression of interest form today!
IMAGE: A Google map depicting the journey
Join us on the trip of a lifetime
On this trip, we will celebrate the Kimberley, learn from its locals, be mesmerised by its beauty and come back inspired to continue to protect it together.
- Fitzroy river walk and knowledge hub visit
- Roebuck Plains country visit and fracking tour
- Snorkeling and/or trekking at James Price Point
- Camping at three different sites and fireside storytelling
- Presentations on Kimberley campaigns past and present
- Leadership, growth and team activities
- ...plus more to be announced!
We’re offering the trip to you at a very affordable price, in order to ensure it’s accessible to everyone—starting at just $1,500 plus flights. See the cost breakdown and other frequently asked questions.
To reserve your place on this trip, please apply before Sunday, 16 July 2017. The sooner you apply, the quicker we can confirm your spot! Applicants who are keen to add value to the trip and support the campaign into the future will be successful.
With you by our side on this week-long journey, we’ll learn why the Kimberley is so unique, explore stunning sites and meet passionate protectors. We hope you will join us in creating a better future for the Kimberley.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jenita on 9420 7255 or via email: email@example.com.