When was the last time you did something bold and different in the pursuit of growth and learning? Do you care about nature protection and do you have a yearning to be more effective in this space? Yes? Then this is for you!
Our community organising program is all about immersing yourself in an incredible learning and development experience so that collectively we can better protect, promote and restore wilderness across Australia.
This two-day introductory course will give you experience and skills in:
- The theory and frameworks of community organising
- Relational organising
- Leadership and facilitation
- Communications for change (telling your personal narrative)
- Campaign planning
- Activating your local community
- Building grassroots teams and volunteer management
We have an exciting time ahead of us and we are looking forward to winning our campaigns together with you!