Jobs - 19 July 2021
Position vacant - Face to Face Fundraiser (Melbourne & Brisbane)
- Best practice, in-house, ethical face-to-face fundraising
- Fantastic opportunities to learn and progress
- Help put the power back in the hands of the people
Our brilliant team has limited places for passionate and driven individuals to be at the forefront of growing the movement to protect nature and act on climate change.
- As part of a small and dynamic team, you will engage with people from all walks of life at a variety of carefully selected locations across Brisbane and Melbourne
- You will discuss the most urgent issues of our time and inspire people to join the movement by committing vital ongoing funding and support
- Opportunities for regional and interstate travel
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- $27.15 per hour + generous weekly bonuses + super
A confident communicator, you are someone who is passionate about nature and enthusiastic about changing it for the better. You are resilient and you understand the challenges that we face and the need for urgent, collective action.
- Are you over 18 years of age?
- Are you an Australian or New Zealand permanent resident, or do you have a current work visa that is valid?
- Are you able to commit to at least 3 shifts of 6 hours a week, Monday to Friday?
If you are able to answer yes to all of the above questions, we invite you to apply as per the below process.
Read the position description for both Melbourne & Brisbane opportunities.
How to Apply:
We recommend that you review the position description below for further information and to inform your application content.
Applicants are required to address the below-targeted questions, and along with your CV email your application to Renee at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Face to Face Fundraiser - Melbourne/Brisbane.
Question 1: A large part of this job involves engaging people in conversation, to inspire them to commit to ongoing financial contributions to The Wilderness Society. Why would you be an effective face to face fundraiser?
Question 2: Why should people make regular donations to charities?