News - 18 September 2018
Fundraising Team Leader (Brisbane)
- Permanent part-time, 30hrs/week
- Competitive base salary plus unlimited bonuses
- Excellent leave entitlements
- Travel opportunities
The Wilderness Society’s new inhouse face-to-face fundraising program is looking for an experienced Team Leader to join our Brisbane team. Working inhouse means 100% of your effort goes directly to the organisation and the campaigns that we run, so you know that you are an integral part of everything Wilderness Society does.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day onsite coaching and motivation of the team. You will also work closely with the Regional Fundraising Manager to provide support and innovation in growing our fundraising team.
What we are looking for
- A team-oriented leader who will set an example
- A great communicator who can inspire both the public and their team
- Demonstrable previous face-to-face sales experience
- A real passion for connecting with people
We’re committed to looking after our staff by providing them with:
- Full training
- Excellent base rate plus bonuses
- Great leave entitlements
- Ethical superannuation
- Ongoing career and professional development
- Supportive team environment
- Travel trips
If this is you, we want to hear from you!
See the application details for your opportunity to make a difference.
We recommend that you review the position description for the selection criteria and for further information.
To apply, applicants are required to:
- Address the selection criteria in a one to two page cover letter
- Provide a copy of your CV and/or resume
Please email your application to email@example.com.
Application close COB (5PM) Friday 12 October.
If you have any questions, please contact the Regional Fundraising Manager, Iain Pritchard at firstname.lastname@example.org.