Make your passion your profession with the Wilderness Society.
We’re a movement of like-minded people working together to achieve a common vision: To support the life that supports us.
We welcome diverse perspectives and expertise. If you would like to hear about opportunities to work with the Wilderness Society, please get in touch.
Working at Wilderness Society
Working with us lets you:
- Combine your environmental passion with our mission to support life and protect Australia's important wild places
- Be part of one of Australia’s largest environmental advocacy organisations, with over 40 years of success
- Become an integral member of our innovative network of local community groups
- Join a national organisation of ENGO professionals with experience and expertise
We take care of our staff by offering fair pay & fantastic benefits, including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Work-life balance
- Five weeks annual leave and access to additional generous entitlements
- Ethical superannuation
- Ongoing career and professional development
- Great bonuses for our face-to-face fundraisers
Make your passion your profession
Be part of one of Australia’s largest environmental advocacy organisations, with over 40 years of success.Send us your CV