Jobs - 09 October 2019
Position Vacant: Senior Fundraising & Engagement Officer (Supporter Care)
We are currently seeking a casual Senior Fundraising and Engagement Officer who will work within a small team of passionate individuals delivering excellent supporter experiences via phone and online platforms.
What will the role involve?
- Engaging with donors via phone, email and social media to maximise retention and lifetime value, including welcome calling, thank you calling or other types of calls.
- Providing campaign and general information to supporters and the general public with a view to maximising support for TWS.
- Ensuring all enquiries are handled appropriately via telephone, email and mail communication, including complaints.
What skills and experience are required for this role?
- Dedication to the values of The Wilderness Society;
- At least 1 year of experience in a sales or customer service role and a track record of success in achieving sales or fundraising targets;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail;
- Conflict and complaint resolution skills;
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team and individually, ensuring you have high levels of self motivation, confidentiality and integrity;
- Digital literacy and proficiency in systems such as databases, email and calling software.
Be part of one of Australia’s largest environmental advocacy organisations with over 40 years of success.
We’re committed to looking after our staff by offering:
- Retention bonuses
- Ethical superannuation
- Ongoing career and professional development
We recommend that you review the position description for further information and to inform your application content.
Applicants are required to address the below-targeted questions, and along with your CV email your application to email@example.com.
Question 1: Why do you think it is important to work collaboratively with other team members and staff? In addition, please provide us with an example of a collaborative project you have worked on.
Question 2: Dealing with complaints is a part of the position, please provide an example of a time when you have turned an unhappy customer into a delighted customer?
Applications close Monday 21st of October COB (5pm)
If you have any questions please contact Kenny Forshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org